In the world of Cryptocurrencies, world wide web is full of scammers. There are some legit faucets and mining sites who pay their users, but there are many more scams.
Bitminer.io is one of the scam that we have identified. There are many points that proves that this site is complete scam.
01. They never pay to free accont (v 1.0)
bitminer.io never pays to free accounts, on reaching the minimum withdrawal after withdraw their system flashes the following message.
( Our system has detected 2 free BitMiner V1.0 accounts on your IP address. You can only have 1 free account at a time! You need to Upgrade your BitMiner to make withdrawals. Withdrawals for premium accounts are not limited. )
They ask the user to upgrade their account. The minimum cost for upgradation is 0.01 BTC.
02. Their offerings are UNREAL (Too Good to be TRUE)
Only with an investment of 5 btc the person earns 1 btc per day, 30 days is 30 btc and in a year they are offering 365 btc, this is absurd.
Check out all the top highest paying faucets and mining sites of 2019 below.
After clicking on a faucet, the faucet popup contains the following buttons and indicators:
- Open the current faucet in a new tab/window.
- Indicates that the faucet page is still loading.
- Close the faucet and returns to the list.
- Navigate between the faucets in the list.
- Reset the faucet interval and open the next claimable faucet. If no faucets are ready to be claimed, the faucet popup is closed.
Be safe from SCAMS. Happy earning